19 June 2007

[387] SAPPORO... (^_^) - 2007/06/18 (Mon)

Man oh man, it is really hot, isn't it.
It makes me think Where am I?
Is this really Hokkaido? and I've only been in this sauna five hours.

Ken-chan and I were sweating so much,
we were like,
'No good... Dizzy...'
We were so exhausted. (^^;)
We're already completely dehydrated.

Personally, I was already a little broken, but now it's total. (^_^)
Last time, it was a suitable pretext for drinking (*major sweat*)
so this time, I was patient and only drank a little. (^_^)
Maybe a little too patient...

I was thinking casually about this time,
and this dance contest, with each successive one,
the family changes somehow. (^_^)
Sort of like, 'Ah- it's been a while!' (^_^)
Like me, many of the faces are the same,
so it's almost like having a day job. (^_^)
It's a strangly settled feeling, maybe restful,
yeah, a pleasant feeling... (bwahahah) *

The next finals meet should be an enjoyable event, too, huh?
The overall champion will compete with the runner up team,
so the level should be something truly high.
I'm getting excited now looking forward to it.

Well then well then, to the performers and staff, and people who support them,
thank you, everyone, from the heart, for letting us come and watch.

The people who are participating, please get some peaceful rest.
Take it easy. (^_^)

P.S. Someone~ Doesn't anyone want to go drinking with me now? (bwahahah)


[ * he just thinks he's so funny, doesn't he... he can have my day job if he wants! ... er, if i had one any more ... ]

No comments: