07 June 2007

[377] An-... Dou... Towa-... - 2007/06/07 (Thu)

Uugh... The inferior blood is exhausted... (T_T)
Billy, overuse of deficient muscles....

But finally, the fourth day of enlistment, right at the same place!!
Man oh man, as usual, Billy left me in the dust for the second half,
but the first 30 minutes, anyway seemed managable.
So I say, gasping for breath and drenched in sweat.

Starting today, I boldly tried using the Billy Band,
but of course, it's intense. I already can't lift my arm... (^^;)
Plus the leaving in the dust quotient skyrocketed. (^^;)

The only thing is, until now I'd been thinking only about Billy,
but of course the muscle load is a serious matter.
The number of reps you can do decreases, but your muscles are definitely more effective than when you don't use them.
I'll try training steadily using the Band, but at my own pace.

As for today... it was truly intense with my fatigue at full throttle...
Of course, my entire body is creaking from muscle pain,
and my powers of concentration are falling and I'm always wandering around in a daze from morning on,
but if Billy was like this, and his whole body fell apart, somehow he'd stage a comeback. (^_^)

This is the so-called 'Runner's High' maybe? (^_^)

Well then, have we at last passed the climax?
I start another new menu tomorrow~

P.S. I feel like my body's tightening up a little (^_^) but just a little. (bwahahah)


[note: hej hej from onsala sweden! they've got wifi (thank the gods!) so there shouldn't be too much interruption! just if i pass out from exhaustion. i'm remembering yuu's post about jet lag a while back, and i'm thinking... NO. JOKE.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUkun really needs to take it easy! He'll work himself to death!

I hope you're having a lot of fun in Sweden. ^^