19 June 2007

[385] Ye, yeah ... zzz - 2007/06/16 (Sat)

Did everyone's training go well? (^_^)
Recovered from the muscle pain? (*waterfall of sweat*)

Those who are already veterans, those who have gone only once, and those who are just beginning,
let's go for it little by little together. (^_^)

When I seem to be crushed, I'll set my sights on climbing Mt. Fuji,
and get my fighting spirit on in earnest. (^_^)

You lose minerals when you sweat,
so during training, constantly drink mineral water,
and take in some amino acids before and after you begin.

Honestly, in 1~2 weeks' time, ripped abdominals are still far off, (^^;)
so I'll keep on with it for a month and then report in.

Aim for 'VICTORY!!'
Have a good weekend. (^_^)

P.S. Uh- I went to watch Supernatural, but it was like 3 am... (^^;)


[note: speaking of being up late... (^_^) i've been to denmark and stockholm in the past five days. i am now officially a world traveler! i'm gonna need a week to recover when i get home. =(>_)> ]

No comments: