19 June 2007

[389] The Leading Edge? (^_^) - 2007/06/20 (Wed)

Billy is good, Jaga Pokkuri (^_^) is good,
Am I somehow on the leading edge of fashion, rather than smack in the middle? (^_^)

Man oh man, usually, I'm just a simple shut-in, you know...
I'm just a little bit happy. (^_^)

Well, but still, Billy must be truly effective~ (^_^)
Three weeks in, my figure has obviously changed. (bwahahah)
It seems to be, 'Maybe the losing of flab isn't just a dream!'

Ah- but still, how much longer can I continue,
Maybe I'm not really suitable for it.
It's the type of excercise that gets me tense just thinking about it.
That point makes me a little worried. (^_^)

P.S. Billy is in the country starting today, isn't he? ... I kind of want to see him. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know I should really comment on this particular post but I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work translating these entries. It's fantastic to know what he's saying.
So, thank you thank you for your hard work :)

Belinda

meredeth said...

aw, thanks! it's a blast~ (^_^)