03 June 2007

[373] A little late, but... - 2007/06/04 (Mon)

I got into 'YouTube' (^_^)
Recently, I've been entirely captivated by animal movies. (^_^)

You can really watch anything.
This is an amazing era...

Now, you can do all your movie editing on one personal computer.
Wonderful full-blown stuff can be made with iMovie and a Mac.

For a while, I had a little interest in it, and played around with iMovie,
but the image wasn't worth all those hours.

I feel like just for my everyday casual TV watching,
it must take enormous hours and hours of editing labor.

Thanks to 'YouTube,' the number of movie creator gathering places has increased,
as well as the boundaries of serious fun.

Eventually, I'll make something, too, like, 'Daikon Diaries.' (bwahahah)
If there's time, I would give it a try, but... (^_^)

... If you think about it, there's already movies about that. (^_^)
People who are interested should look up 'Aokubi Daikon Movie Theater.'

P.S. Hahahah, that one was funny~

4 comments:

Cat(i) said...

I wonder if he discovered all the fan videos made about him and Gakuto-san... And I also wonder if he is going to show those to "Demon-king"...

Darn, I should get going with those Japanese lessons....

All the best for you, Meredeth-san... Domo arigatou gozaimasu....

meredeth said...

heheh. i was thinking that myself. what must he think when he sees some of the scarier videos? of course, hopefully, he doesn't bother with them, but still, it must be odd.

dou itashimashite~ (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Daikon Diaries? I would SO watch that if You-kun took the time to create something like that! Wouldn't that be adorable? I could completely see him doing a puppet show type of things with all his toys XD Cute~<3

I was thinking the same thing about him seeing all the fanvideos devoted to Yaoi and such. It would be amusing.

meredeth said...

i would watch Yuu's daikon diaries in a second. for now, though, i'll have to make due with this: http://www.e-revolution.co.jp/zakka/daikon/movie_01.html