05 June 2007

[375] One... Two... (^_^) - 2007/06/05 (Tue)

A very good evening to you. As expected,
muscle pain had transformed the robot. (^_^)

To cheer up my creaking body:
somehow, the second day has come to a close.

Not discouraged by the dizziness when I stand up, I've been going almost non-stop,
but the second half of the consecutive situps menu was the final blow.
Once again, Billy leaves me in the dust. (^^;)

Aa... My body hurts... (T_T)

Well, but I think this training could be quite reasonable.
With aerobics and weight training and streatching on the menu, it's covers everything.
Plus it uses every bit of the body to within an inch of its life. (^_^)

Well then, the first disc is over, tomorrow I bust into the second disc.
What kind of hell awaits me... (^^;)

P.S. Excersice is seriously important for a shut-in.
Usually, I barely move around at all. (^_^)

No comments: