13 June 2007

[382] 'Travel' - 2007/06/12 (Tue)

Did everyone take good photos?
The theme this time was a little vague,
so it was a bit difficult, don't you think? (^^;)

I chose the subject myself,
and even I didn't quite know what to take a picture of,
so I went out so many times to do it,
but I didn't like any of the pictures I took.

My eye casually caught a dandelion blooming by the roadside,
and I thought, the dandelion is the plant that travels. (^_^)

It's progress is as it is blown by the wind, and if a flower blooms,
it begins a journey of another type,
and that might send it on a journey somewhere else...
With those kind of thoughts, I took the photo.

I wanted to take the photo with the subject dancing about,
but with just my skill, well, that's overdoing it a little. (^^;)

A dandelion waiting alone in an isolated corner of the city to begin its journey...
I wanted it to blossom into a precious flower and reach its destination safely.

Huh? ... Still no connection to 'travel' ? (^_^)

P.S. This time, we got a bunch of entries. It might be a little while for the results.

No comments: