09 June 2007

[378] Ii~, aah~ru, san- su... - 2007/06/08 (Fri)

I started the sit-up menu today!!
This time seemed shorter, more so than the previous days,
just sit-ups, like, Is this it!!

Even at the best of moments, I get left in the dust on the second half of the menus,
and for me, honestly, it's intense. (^_^)

Of course, 'flab' comes from weak abdominal muscles maybe...
Or so I thought until today's workout. (^_^)

Well, but until yesterday, it truly was hell. (^_^)
It was only the hours that were short, and a good thing, huh.

Maybe I can do this menu every day.
Of course if I continued with yesterday's menu, one day I'd just drop dead. (^^;)

Two days left!!


[note: the title is also a mild joke about arithmetic, which is kind of difficult to explain, but basically if he said it like normal, the title would be ... maybe "i'm good at arithmetic" ... or something like that. ]

No comments: