19 June 2007

[386] Mm? In your left hand... - 2007/06/16 (Sat)

Looks really heavy. (^_^)

Tomorrow is Sapporo.
I was thinking, it's been a long time since I've seen everybody,
and I got a little excited. (^_^)

Also, given my feelings about the Hokkaido dance event,
I'm sure I'll enjoy the hot dance moves unfolding this time, too.

There are probably people who've never been to a dance event before,
so please, take this opportunity, the door to a whole new world will open for you. (^_^)
Because you see the dances right up close, it's truly overwhelming.
I'm deeply moved by the audience's mood every time, too. (^_^)

Everyone, be careful of excessive drinking tomorrow. (bwahahah)
Enjoy the Sapporo night~
Eat your fill of delicious things. (^_^)

Well then, in preparations for tomorrow... Sleep well... zzz

No comments: