23 June 2007

[392] Woohoo (^_^) - 2007/06/23 (Sat)

Fi, finally, first place!!!

At this point, I'd really like to celebrate,
but there's still a little bit of work left. (^^;)
It's over only when we have a small toast together. (^_^)

It's really nice, you know...
It's been a long journey to this day...

Everyone, truly, thank you.
Trying our best together so far has been worth it.

'Satan's Army will never die!!' (^_^)

P.S. Sorry, I can't seem to cool down... (^_^)
My impressions from the photo contest will have to wait a little.


[everyone together now, 'AWW!!!' (^_^) did anybody manage to see the performance? how was it?]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT5QJ4ZWD18

or this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCo85SKoec

The lives are always amazing. I wish I could actually be there.

PS: Am I on about the wrong thing? :S

meredeth said...

yes! check out yuu's hair~ also, no wonder he's so freaking tired after the lives. i'd be exhausted, too, flinging my guitar around like a rag doll for four or five mintues, trying to play it the whole while. (^_^) it's odd to see gaku laughing so much, though, especially given his get-up. he must have been in a particularly great mood. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

I think YOUkun needs to fling his guitar around a lot in order to pay attention the entire time. He has a thing with spacing out... XD

Gackt laughs a lot more now. :D It's so wonderful. ^^

Anonymous said...

The performance was FANTASTIC!! They were all in fine form and i have to say that Yous hair looks so sexy long like that....WOW!
belinda :P

Anonymous said...

may I ask what the seocnd video was of? It got deleteified.. I know this is like, a super late post, buuuut~

meredeth said...

oh yeah, that was one of their performances on ... music station? was it? i can't really remember which show it was, but i seem to recall that both videos were of the same thing.