10 June 2007

[380] VICTORYYYY!!! - 2007/06/10 (Sun)

Finally, the entire course is finished!!

The results are my body weight minus .7 kg
my waist size is minus 2 cm,
my body fat percentage is minus 1%.
Numerically, there weren't too many results. (^^;)

Well, my body has certainly changed. (^_^)
Somehow, the 'flab' has become hard. (^_^)
Later, even running up the stairs at the station won't get me out of breath. (bwahahah)

It's bit by bit, but I am being transfigured into a healthy body
from my shut-in status. (^_^)

Well, until Billy's victory, so many years passed without understanding. (^^;)
I think I'll try and continue it for a while.
And also, for my next turn, I'll put more protein and vegetables at the center of my eating habits.

So, everyone, 'VICTORYYYYYY!!!'
(total Billy believer... (heheheh) )

P.S. Aah!! The photo contest... Ends tomorrow... (=_=;)

No comments: