29 June 2007

[396] Rest, rest (^_^) - 2007/06/30 (Sat)

Due to yesterday's oversleeping, today I got one hour of sleep. (^^;)
I was at MAX drowsy in the evening,
but I was worried I'd be wide awake at midnight. (^^;)
Seriously, I'm vampire by nature...
I should try drinking tomato juice every day. (^_^)

Yesterday I also finally finished watching Supernatural. *
The end was a little, Wait, What? but
boy wasn't I up early today to keep watching. (^_^)
Upon doing some prompt investigation, I discovered that
the second season will start showing in Japan on 8/10.

Yeah~ Not much further to go--.
Until then, I've got a 'LOST' revival I guess, and after that, some 'Prison Break' too. (^_^)
Actually, I've gotten interested in 'The OC.' (^_^)

With my personality, these kind of dramas
are the type I collect and watch all at once,
but I learned my lesson about watching them all in order during 'Friends.' (^_^)
Man, also, my long-awaited day off was over just like that,
plus, the story continues for so long, it's basically endless. (^_^)
('Friends' was something like 10 seasons...)

So then, lately, in my free hours, I've been steadily watching 1~2 episodes.
That's why I'm so thankful for Supernatch's one complete story per hour format.
With the continuing story ones, I completely forget all the details from the time before . (^^;)

What are everyone's recommendations?
My recommendation is of course my dear 'Dark Angel.'
That was the start of my foreign drama fad, after all.
Jessica Alba was cute, too, and the guy who plays Dean on Supernatch,
Jensen Ackles, makes an appearance.
Plus, the work's director was the creator of that 'Titanic,'
James Cameron, I think.
People who are interested, please prepare for lack of sleep. (^_^)

Well then well then, have a good weekend~


[ * which will be refered to from here on out as "supernatch," as is his wont. (^_^) ]

No comments: