02 June 2007

[372] Satan (^_^) - 2007/06/03 (Sun)

This is delicious 'Satan.' (^_^)

We received it from a fan,
but I was honestly glad for the post material. (^_^)

Because Potato Shochu is so popular, *
I hardly ever drink it.
It's not usually in stock in stores.

Speaking of popular Shochu,
I already have a bottle, labeled 'Moriizou'
but that stuff is more expensive,
something like 40,000 yen for one bottle. **

Amazing, isn't it... It's premium.
I couldn't even afford 5 big shots with wine. (^^;)

Before, I didn't drink that much shochu,
but I heard various rumors, like
'Shochu won't give you a hangover,'
and 'Shochu won't make you fat.' (^_^)
Now I drink it all the time.

Man~ 'Satan' is, of course, delicious!!
I'll just take little sips while I'm working to make it last. (bwahaha)

Alright, refuling complete!! I'm awake now. (^_^)

Have a good holiday...


[ * Potato Shochu is an alchoholic beverage made from sweet potatos. what i really like about humanity is the way we'll make alchohol out of anything. i can't wait till i see alchohol made from something stupid, like plastic.
** that would be a little over $325 per bottle. lord! also, Moriizou i think is made in some specific area, and that's why it's so pricy. i don't know, their site was a little sparse... ]

No comments: