06 June 2007

[376] Hii...Huu... Mii... (^_^) - 2007/06/06 (Wed)

The third day of enlistment, and the pain is almost transcendent.
Plus, my senses seem to have left me from total exhaustion...

My body is creaking even more than yesterday...
And my feet are flatly refusing to bend. (^^;)

With this intense condition, I was seriously half-crying, (^^;)
but I muttered, 'Nooo, is this really the end for me?'
and tried even harder than yesterday. (^_^)

Even the new menu from today is crunching hard.
It's a storm of push-ups, squats, and sit-ups.

There was some practice in the first half, and the rhythm was broken up nicely,
but the second half, honestly, I felt quite deserted.

There's no way I can do sit-ups like that...
Plus, the sit-up menu is beyond dangerous...
It's a long period of time V lettered sit-ups.

By the last one, I was completely exhausted, unable even to lift my arms or my legs.
Somehow, the quantity of sweat had doubled.

Incidentally, the third day seems to be over,
and my otherwise variable body weight hasn't changed one bit. (^^;)
Well, there's several decades of 'flab' here,
so it's not going to be that simple, I suppose...

Ripped abdominals... A fleeting dream... (bwahahah)


[note: hello to you from the international terminal at the detroit metro airport~ i'm getting on a plane~ oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah~]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seriously don't envy You-kun right now. ^^; i got all tired just reading about what he's doing! 0_o;;; gaaaahhh


yaa for airports! have fun on your trip ^^v

meredeth said...

seriously. i'd feel bad for him, except he's only hurting himself. i get the feeling he's really competative, but he's not really competing against anyone but himself at this point. silly boy. silly, sweaty boy. (^_^)

Cat(i) said...

I bet "someone" has something to do with it... I read somewhere that "Demon King" is taking his role really seriously and that he began a very strict life... No rice, only 3 hours of sleep, alot of training....
*phew, that's tiring*

meredeth said...

yeah i was watching a video on youtube where he said he wasn't eating any rice. everybody on stage was like, "heeey!" the japanese surprise noise is so awesome~