15 June 2007

[384] 'Hydrangea' - 2007/06/14 (Thu)

And the rainy season reatches a head.
When I went to take a photo on a rainy day a few days ago,
my camera got wet and broke. (^^;)
It'll be out for repair for this rainy season.

Well, I think I'll be alright if there's a lot of rain anyway,
but of course digital is weak versus rain.
I kept my camera out of the wet as much as possible,
but when I got home, it was broken. (T_T)
Everyone, take care during this season, please.

Even during the gloomy rainy season, with the beauty of the hydrangea
we can excuse it at least a little bit. (^_^)
The season is disagreeable for humans,
but for plants, it's a blessing from heaven.

Fix it quick, so I can go and take photos of the hydrangea. (^_^)

P.S. Of course, not even a remnant of the Billy enlistment program remains...
A slight body break-down I'm afraid. (^^;) Moderation, everyone...


[note: i got back from denmark this afternoon. 10 days till i go home!
-- oh yeah! also. someone on you.love was wondering what yuu's birthyear was, but since that group's disabled anonymous posting, i couldn't answer. his birthday is usually reported as feb 11, 1973, making him just a few months older than gaku.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's February 10, actually ^^
I hope you have a good time these days !

Anonymous said...

Feb 11?

Aw..why couldn't You-kun be a little more patient and be born on Feb 14 instead?

X3

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been lurking here for a while, just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your translations a lot :)

And, Denmark is a nice country, if a bit cold and wet^^ I live here^^

Cheers,
Rikke

Unknown said...

So on a strange side note, I ended up on IMDB's Gackt page and his birthday is being listed on there as July 4, 1971?? I wonder if that is something his PR people are putting out or if it is a typo?

Just a random mind wandering...

~kellyn