21 June 2007

[391] Back to my day job. (^_^) - 2007/06/22 (Fri)

Well, people who don't look at anything but this HP,
might think that I'm only a Daikon maniac,
but I actually do have a proper day job. (^_^)

It's been a while since a live broadcast, hasn't it? Shall we riot to our heart's content? (^_^)
A little lack of sleep, but...

Well then, I'll see you tonight on the screen. (^_^)


[note: why o why, dear god, do i not get any japanese tv? oh! cruel fate! you do love to taunt me so! (^_^) also, today's daikon outfit looks like bondage gear... ... ... ... swoon~]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a bondage look. Look closer. He's wearing a tank top, pants and has a guitar over his shoulder. It's a standard You onstage look. He also has his little mole under his right eyebrow. Cute!!

meredeth said...

(^_^) no, i know. it just looked a little wanky in the photo. it is adorable~

Anonymous said...

His daikon photos are amazing. You is very clever and very child-like.