16 August 2007

[441] It's so hot~ - 2007/08/17 (Fri)

I want to jump in the water fountain... (^_^)

Man oh man, there were some surprising bites at the soumen post, it's great. (^_^)
Of course you're right, the difference from iced noodles is the thickness...
Incidentally, I had soumen today as well. (^_^)

I've got plenty of nutrition locked away in my belly, (bwahahah)
so malnutrition isn't really a concern for now.

If I don't lighten up quick, climbing Mt Fuji will have to wait. (^_^)

Has anyone here climbed it before?
I heard that this year the temperature is high even at the summit,
but I wonder what it must feel like...
Is it a calm journey to the top?

Haaa, now my chest is throbbing...
It's like first date, so to speak. (^_^)

So then, Billy, Billy. (^_^)

P.S. I just love snapping photos, of course. That feeling of duplicating one chance encounter, you've got to be fast on things like that. You can only duplicate the light of that one place, that one time. Those chance meetings are great, aren't they...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know how he feels about the snapping photos thing. We're both such camra whores. ^.^ (My friend called me that today)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been reading your translations daily since I found it recently, and I must thank you for all these translations! I do some translations myself, so I know how much time and effort it takes. Your translations are really good, and I'm glad I can follow You-kun's blog easily.

meredeth said...

camera whore... hrm. yes, i believe i like that term. (^_^) also, mis(s)/ter anonymous, you're very welcome! what kind of tranlations do you do?

Anonymous said...

I do mainly Gackt-related translations, and occasionally some manga translations ^^