25 August 2007

[448] Udonsuki - 2007/08/25 (Sat)

Udonsuki has become an unusual feast in Tokyo.
Even now, how many years has it been...
It was so good, I unintentionally overate. (^_^)

But as far as my body weight goes, I feel splendidly good to say that it dropped.
Well, I changed my staple food to brown rice, and ate nothing but noodles
every day for like two weeks. (^_^)

It was simply overeating that caused the sudden body weight increase. (^^;)
As my body got lighter, my health slowly got better. (^_^)
Already, I've been able to kiss my summer heat fatigue farewell.

Of course now I fear that 'Autumn Appetite,'
but I'll have to get my fighting spirit on and fight against it. (^_^)

After I climb Mt Fuji...
When should I go, huh...?

P.S. Everyone else should go make good summer memories, too~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm hey! Thanks for the translations!Have you seen YOU-kun sing Mirror on the Drug concert? It's soo cute! Here's the link:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v931188KzC4emaq?recId=6396842800218385275&source=similar&rank=2
He has an Upty doll with him!

meredeth said...

... ... ... ... the giant upty kun has broken my mind. the way gackt couldn't even breathe he was laughing so hard is hysterical. at the end, when yuu looked at him like, is that enough? gackt's response was, 'ahh, enough already.' (^_^)

Anonymous said...

I know! it's adorable! Can you tell me what he kept saying and pointing to his armpit? I wanna hug Yuu for doing that! ^_^

- Rain