01 March 2007

[269] A second shot at presents!! - 2007/02/14 (Wed)

Wh, what? I got a high-class lens from the president of Chimaera.
Plus, he said to me, 'I'm delivering some official business papers,'
and when he came, he had a Yodobashi Camera bag in one hand!! *
A nice little surprise. (^_^)

Mm~ it's that lens that I was always worrying about whether I should buy it or not,
so it was a shock. I was thinking that
I was going to buy it as a little present from myself to myself (^_^)
so good job, President-san, you've got perfect timing.

Actually, even when I went to by the SLR I use now,
I was like, 'I want it, but I'm worried~'
As someone who was considering, I'm as happy as I could be.
With this, my camera friends have increased by one. (^_^)

With the lenses all accounted for, I shall go buy myself a tripod for my own present. (^_^)
I want to take pictures of things like the night view and the night sky, and I'm basically a nocturnal person, so... (^_^)
Right now, I can't use my mini tripod for trips, it's a little unreliable.
Well, there's just one worry. Some tripods can get expensive. (^^;)

After this, it's becoming spring, and when I take pictures of the cherry trees in the evening and stuff, it should be very pretty...

I'll have to polish my skills more. (^_^)


[ * a popular Japanese camera chain store. ]

No comments: