28 March 2007

[304] Taiwan version - 2007/03/29 (Thu)

So it seems.
If you look closely, it's a little different.

Daikon-kun finally steps into Asia. (^_^)

Yesterday, when I was working on the miniature photo,
I came across him, and thought,
'Ah, I'd forgotten about trying to make this post.' (^^;)

Really amazing, Daikon-kun. (^_^)
He crossed the sea, with a Donburako, Doburoako... *

If he goes around the world like this, it could be interesting.
No matter where I go, people see me
and say, 'Oh~、DAIKON !!!' ... (^_^)

It's a little worrisome, huh? (^_^)

P.S. All of a sudden my skin got rough, and a little blue. It's coming~ (T_T)


[ * as far as i can tell, "donburako" has no meaning, it's like, dum-dee-dum. it's said by four jolly guys on a peach in the momotaro story. ]

No comments: