01 March 2007

[272] I'm home again. - 2007/02/18 (Sun)

Yeah, I had an urgent business trip. (^^;)
As you might imagine, there were snowy mountains involved. (^^;)

Actually, we're in the middle of recording,
but the boss gave the word, so I was kidnapped... (bitter smile)

I heard we were supposed to have a mild winter this year,
but the night before yesterday, the snow was blowing something fierce, wasn't it...

I said something like 'What mild winter?'
and ran down the pristinely white street.

Good... I safely arrived...
And when I got back, the snow had vanished from the street like it was all just a lie.

Incidentally, I tried out the lens I got the other day.
I took a shot of the sky's expanse, and I'm feeling good.
Mr President, truly thank you!!

So then, I'll be an indoorsman for a little while again. Go for it!

No comments: