12 March 2007

[289] Sorry to have kept you waiting. - 2007/03/12 (Mon)

Yasoukai safely finished. *

Actually, as far me,
my first overseas trip was to Los Angeles.

Also, my first overseas recording,
and my first professional job,
so a having a yasoukai in a land with those kind of memories
brought back very deep, strong emotions for me.

The staff from back then came to the yasoukai, too,
like, 'We were in the presence of a pro.'
Things like that make me so happy. (^_^)

So, everything started here.
Another instance of 'Don't forget where you came from.'
And it reminds me to keep trying hard.

I wonder where'll I'll be next year, huh?
I'm sure I'll meet a lot of smiling faces next year, too,
and have a lot of fun.

P.S. Yesterday, I lost all the photos I've been taking when I uploaded them to my PC. (^^;)
Tomorrow, I'll have to take a bunch more.


[ * yasoukai literally means Night Image Meeting or something like that, and i really don't have any idea what he's on about. near as i can tell, it's some kind of dears only event??? ]

No comments: