27 March 2007

[302] Patience. - 2007/03/27 (Tue)

A Cup Ramen before bedtime
is of course a land mine,
so sleeping had to wait...

When I went to the convenience store, this was my first time seeing one like this,
so I ended up buying it,
but when you think about it, I was in the middle of a flab escape. (^^;)

Well, I've only got a little while left until I have to be in Shirokane, *
so despite the late hour,
some mischief is necessary. (^_^)

If you noticed, finally this diary
has passed 300 entries, and 10 months...
Everyone, you've come here an awful lot, haven't you.
Writing the occasional super frank statement (^_^) must be a lot of effort,
so let's be friends from here on out, too.

Well then, can I get to sleep whilst battling my appetite...?

P.S. I was a relieved to hear the reports of 'Safe' from people in the disaster area.
Thank you for writing in at such a serious time.


[ * Shirokane is a harbor district of Tokyo, especially famous for being home to the private Meiji Gakuin Christian University. ]

No comments: