01 March 2007

[276] Today's dinner (^_^) - 2007/02/23 (Fri)

The tour machinery is back,
so I took the opportunity to tidy up the machine room,
and do some maintainance on the home recording system.

The software is steadily getting newer,
and my machines are steadily getting older,
their behaviors and enviroments and so forth are getting to be unusable,
it was pretty serious.

I ended up calling up the company support.
Time opened up somehow, and I was afraid I was going to have to throw the whole PC out...

Incidentally, last setup,
I tried the for-profit version upgrade, but it didn't seem to work.
I felt like writing them about dealing with the proper installation,
but, well, the PC itself is a new model, so it can't be helped...
Looking at this aspect for a while, and it got me thinking. It's a good balance for my main system.

Ah, it's become a difficult story, huh. (^^;)
It certainly felt that way. Today I was using my mind and my body, and I got hungry,
so I made a lot to keep up with the rhythm. (^_^)

Pork Kimchi (the lastest fad), been sprouts and fried eggs,
pork miso soup, konnyaku hot and salty stir-fry, if you'll notice there's really too much. (bwahahah)

I've been eating out a lot and doing a lot of take-out, so homemade stuff is nice to have.
Even if you eat the same things, cooking for yourself will reduce your weight.

So then, everyone, please get proper Cinderella sleep. *
As for me, I can't possibly, but... I'll lie down until morning anyway. (^_^)


[ * no, i don't know what that means, either... ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...This is from a while back, but I just found this. The way I've been taking all of his Cinderella comments is that Cinderella had to be home by midnight, so you should be asleep by then. I might be wrong, but it seems logical?

Oh, and thanks so much for doing the translations. It's amazing! ^_^