23 March 2007

[299] Maiden Camellia - 2007/03/24 (Sat)

That's what it's called.
To everyone who looked it up,
thank you.
It was neat. (^_^)

All the buzz made the BBS a lot of fun yesterday. (^_^)
Man~, while I was writing it down,
I had another delusion. (^_^)

Old memories come bubbling out...
When I was really young...
Or something. (^_^)
Making a confession in person isn't really possible for me,
I get embarrassed. (^_^)

On to the delusion...

A snowy night, two people in the glow of a street light.
With a phrase, 'It's cold, huh,' they head for home,
to share a warm cup of coffee with each other.

'I'll walk you all the way to your apartment...'
The moment the two of them board the elevator,
a tight embrace from behind,

'I like you...'

How was that? (^_^)

P.S. At this time, we are taking applications for the best confession of all time. (^_^)

No comments: