15 March 2007

[292] Zzzz... Huh! - 2007/03/16 (Fri)

I'm fading fast. (^^;)

But, Japan's still cold, huh?

Even in Los Angeles, it's still chillier than I thought it would be,
but on the last day, when we went to the Desert Hill Outlet Mall,
the temperature was more like a 35 degree midsummer day. *
I felt like I'd suddenly been warped into summer. (^_^)

Everyone, don't be tricked into getting a cold by the temperature fluxtuation.

As for the differences between USH and USJ, ** well, I've only been
on the Jurrasic Park ride, but it was similar to Japan. Even with allowances for being dripping wet. (^_^)
Except, with the site being so extremely huge, getting to see the whole thing was a serious challenge.

Because I always come to LA for work, this time I wanted to come for play.
For a while, I sated myself with grand delusions, but (^_^)

Alright then everyone, have a nice morning~


[ * on a grammatically nerdy side note, it turns out the japanese have a word for "a day on which the tempurature excees 30 degrees Centigrade" and that word is manatsubi. 30 C is about 95 F.
** that would be Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios Japan. i don't know why, but it took me a long time to figure that out. ]

No comments: