19 March 2007

[295] Again and again - 2007/03/19 (Mon)

The cold days continue.
Tokyo just had its first snow of the season the other day. *
Is everyone rid of their jet lag from LA?
And none of you caught a cold from the temperature changing from summer to winter?

I'm finally on a healthy Early to bed, Early to rise
lifestyle, thanks to jet lag. (^^;)
Also, with such an abrupt change, I'm feeling chilly every day.
Of course, not waking up in the middle of the night, the trend would be generally bad. (^_^)
I'm not accustomed to waking up while it's light outside. (^_^)

Well, I'm already sleepy today, too, but
even I am getting a little worried at my childish level.
Ah- do kids these days stay up late...?
I stayed up late, too, when I was a child, and it always made my parents angry.

That 11 PM would come around, and
'Shabadaba, shabadaba~♪'
Even now, it's burned into my mind. (^_^)

Sorry... Again with the old jokes. (^^;)
I'll probably dream about it tonight, that theme music... (^_^)

P.S. Anxious for a trip to Egypt, I did some investigation,
and a tour stands at about 1,000,000 yen. **
I should start up an Egypt Savings Fund right away. (^_^)


[ * spring traditionally starts on feb 4 in japan
** about $8500
and no, i unfortunately don't have any idea what show he's talking about. (T_T) ]

No comments: