01 March 2007

[278] My apologies - 2007/02/25 (Sun)

Last night was a shameful sight,
I'm terribly sorry. m(._.)m

To be honest, after the Shamo live, I didn't remember... (^^;)
This morning when I woke up, my clothes were on the hotel bed as they had been.
'Gya~, I didn't do it.'
So today was a whole day in introspection mode.

Of course, since I couldn't participate in the launch,
the fun night in Fukuoka came to naught... (T_T)

I guess I was tense because of the song. (^_^)
I overdid it on the strain, and I hardly ate all morning.
Due to that, I had a whole bottle of sake on an empty stomach...
I was already staggeringly worn out. (^^;)
Well, it seems everyone got to have a good time,
and that's a big relief,
but really, I'm so sorry...

However, really, yesterday's dancing was amazing.
Fukuoka is absurdly talented.
Dance and music, the genre is different, but as some who stands on the same stage,
it was really a delight to watch.
Incidentally, Zabieru was the victor for me. (^_^)

Lesson: If you're going to drink sake, don't.
From here on out, take care.

To conclude, to everyone who participated,
'Thank you.'
Have fun at the next event!!

No comments: