01 March 2007

[274] Ugh... Sleepy... - 2007/02/21 (Wed)

I came back from the studio,
thinking I would continue yesterday's setup,
but my eyes won't stay open...

Honestly, the install is tiresome.
Registering the things, collecting the serial numbers,
I feel like, aah, just give me the automatic recognition of the web.

In particular, I have a lot of foreign-made music software,
so registration and everything is all in English, *
and even getting to be able to use the software properly is a bother.
Well, it's probably and anti-counterfeiting measure, but it's becoming more complex year after year.

Plus, even with a proper installation, if you don't have the upgrade,
the software becomes unusable,
and then you're in a staring match with the web page.

Aah, I'm sleepy again. (^^;)

Once again, the hard struggle is to be continued... (^_^)


[ * you need a translator, YOU-kun? *raises hand* (^_^) ]

No comments: