01 March 2007

[281] Wait a minute - 2007/03/01 (Thu)

The tour goes to Nagasaki (^_^)

I was just in Fukuoka for the event the other day,
but this time, it's a business trip.

Yeah~ My dear missed graduation ceremony. (^_^)
Reminds me of my high school days.
These days, I'm resurrecting memories that are beyond dazzling and they're bubbling out,
getting me a little misty-eyed. (bwahahah)

Also, the truly delightful smiling faces of my alumns
remain very impressive in my heart.

In order to fulfill a dream, we turned to the limitless potential within us
and ran with it...
It's not a big surprise, but please, from my heart,
but start taking advantage of it even a little.

Plus, we graduated, we can have precious memories
as graduates, this is how we proudly think of ourselves.
The world's changed, but let's do it together and follow our dreams.

I think about leaking the details to the media,
but you'll have to wait a little while for that.

No comments: