16 March 2007

[293] Gradually - 2007/03/16 (Fri)

Is my jet-lag cured yet?
I've been awake since 4 am. (^^;)

I don't even remember what time I went to bed yesterday.
Today I'll have to try and wake up. (^_^)

For the time being though
I have a feeling it'll be more like
'No sleeping, no sleep, no...Zzzz' (^_^)
so I'm trying to post before that happens.

Today's picture is LA's 'Union Station.' *
This station doesn't look anything like Japanese ones, you know?
It's even got a restaurant where you can eat dinner in the station.

Speaking of, I didn't get to ride on any foreign trains.
Even buying a ticket seems like a pain, even though the trips do seem fun.
Doesn't it just seem like you can savor the feeling of 'Travel' ?

Aaah, again with the delusions...
Running through the southern Alps on a train with camera in hand...

Somehow trains give me that European image.
It's just me, huh? (^_^)

Today I'll pass the time with 'Countries I want to visit.' (^_^)
Let's all expand on our dreams. (^_^)


[ * which turns out to be on the National Register of Historic Places. not that that has anything to do with anything, i just think it's cool. :P ]

No comments: