06 March 2007

[286] Into those greedy little hands - 2007/03/06 (Tue)

We're playing at Los!! now. *
This year, too, I'll try and have fun meeting a lot of smiling faces.

We've played at Ross plenty of times,
but it's still a nice place. It heals with its non-chalant atmosphere.

It's like that in my favorite movies, too.
There's a lot of,
'Ah- look at this scenery!'

Please enjoy yourself until we get there. (^_^)

Oh, and seriously, don't go out at night by yourself.
For a woman walking around at night, even in Japan, it's very dangerous.

If I can make a report while I'm there, I will, so have fun.


[ * (3/8) at first i thought this was some kind of bar or something, but in light of the following day's picture and other intarweb rumors, i believe he's discussing Los Angeles. "Los" is short in Japan for LA. ]

No comments: