09 March 2007

[288] Snack time (^_^) - 2007/03/10 (Sat)

Everyone, we seem to have safely arrived.
Please enjoy Los Angeles as much as you'd like.

As for me, my appetite has remained unaffected,
even in the apartment, and so I'm munch munching on snacks. (^^;)

These, potato chips and cookies, are standard faire for me,
and although you might not exactly say it's delicious,
it's become strangly habitual.
I feel like, if I start eating, I won't stop. (^_^)

You can generally find them in supermarkets or convenience stores,
so people who want to get flabby should definitely try it. (^_^)

Let's not increase my Flab Friend count at least. (^_^)

And you can buy them even in Japan.
There are plenty of supermarkets that deal in import foods.
Whenever I miss LA, occasionally I buy and eat some. (^_^)

Coca-cola in one hand, potato chips in the other, this is the highest combination,
so please be careful. (^_^)

No comments: