20 March 2007

[296] Oh-... - 2007/03/20 (Tue)

Look what I found. (^_^)

Yeah, when I woke up this morning, I was starving.
So I went and got myself charmed by the
'35 Year Anniversary Limited Edition.' (^^;)

Instant ramen in snack form...
Don't I know this is the worst kind?!!
If I keep this up, I'll be on the fast track to become the King of Flab... (^^;)

Ah, but at last, for once, I ate a small portion.
When I first got home, my stomach was always MAXed out. (^_^)
Now, I'll be patient and eat moderately. (^_^)

It'll be alright, being pinched...
I'll get defiant. (^_^)
'What do you mean! Being flabby feels good!!'

That's what I say, but when I actually get pinched,
I collapse, yelling about, 'Wah! Flabby!!'
so, 10 days later, I'll try some mischief. (^_^)

So then, gradually we change from the days of delusion
to the days of sit ups. (^_^)

P.S. Today's phrase:
'I know you like junk food, but no eating it.'

No comments: