18 March 2007

[294] Daily Delusions - 2007/03/18 (Sun)

Thank you for the many delusions.
There are wonderful trips waiting for everyone, huh?

Seems there are a lot of 'Countries I want to visit' for me, too.
I want to go around to the world's historic ruins,
and the World Heritage sites,
and the trip I want to go on most is the 'Outer Space Trip.' (^_^)

It's got to be pretty... The Earth as viewed from space. (delusional)

Well, back in reality (^^;) maybe Egypt.
Of course, I'd like to see the pyramids at least once before I die.
They've been around for so many thousands of years it's really amazing,
and I'd like to try and experience their historical importance for myself.

I've heard about a hundred times that you can't take in their whole expanse with one look...
For a while, I'll sate myself with grand delusions, I guess. (^_^)

P.S. I eat them even in Japan. (^_^)

No comments: