01 March 2007

[268] Excatly what I wanted - 2007/02/12 (Mon)

A Mac turned up at my house. (^_^)
Of all the surprises that came with my birthday this year,
this present was the biggest one.

Thank you, Santa-san. (^_^)
It feels like O-bon and New Year's Day all at once.
Of course, it's as you would expect. Satan is the supreme ruler, so he's a generous man. (^_^)
What the heck am I supposed to give him in July... (^^;)

So then~ Intel is the best~ (^_^)
Of course, there's a world of difference from my iBook.
This Mac has to be used carefully used for work.
It's too good for everyday use.

Incidentally, the Rirakuma right in the middle there, *
I got from a UFO catcher.
So I say. Actually, I went to the arcade by myself. (^_^)
Somehow I got it in only one try. Lucky, huh! (joy!)

Yeah, all my secret desires revealed in this diary. (^_^)

Well then, even touching the new Mac feels like tampering...
My indoorsman-ship is fun once again... (^_^)

P.S. Is that right... I'm way past old guy.
More like 'Old Ma~n' (^_^)


[ * more usually spelt rirakkuma, that little bear thing is another creepy mascot character. try here for more creepiness. ]

No comments: