28 February 2007

[267] This time - 2007/02/12 (Mon)

My favorite picture.
You might say this is just a mediocre picture,
but somehow or other, to me, this is my favorite one.
I took it on the roof of 101.

The 10th was completely filled from morning until night,
so I was really completely exhausted.
The celebratory fatigue is a luxury fatigue, but still. (^_^)
I'll be writing birthday posts for a while.

Of course, this time was a surprise too (at the Taiwan launch).
Up until then, I was utterly deceived, but as one would expect, it leaked out.
Everyone was sorry about it, but...
well, time and again I had escaped the scene of the crime. (^_^)

Even with everyone doing the surprise, the dropped hints were no good.
They were seriously dropped, too. Maybe I was dropped a few times, too...? (tears)

Well well, every year for the week around my birthday, I'm out of it. (^_^)
I don't realize if there's something there or not, so every day I'm nervous.
'This year, I will not be deceived!' (^_^)

Eh, occasionally, even a surprise is something to smile about.
The one with the best smiles so far, was when, right in the middle of recording,
suddenly the staff came in holding cake, naked. (^_^)
At the time, we were right in the thick of recording, and no one had slept in about two weeks,
so I thought, They've finally cracked, huh? (^_^)

Everyone, take your surprises moderately. (^_^)

No comments: