28 February 2007

[264] Everyone!!! - 2007/02/09 (Fri)

Have you eaten already?
Yeah, I'm pretty drunk. (^^;) *

It's been a long time since I got to have a drink.
Already, it's mixing with the fatigue, and my head is spinning...

This, be it long, short,
but the filling is really thick. (^_^)
This tour, too, is safely completely finished!!!

Korea's the best!!

Taiwan's the best!!

And, of course, Japan's the best!!

With this one, I think I could finish all the tours remaining in history. (^_^)
In stepping up to this, I'll aim for even more activity,
and Satan's army, it'll aim for world domination,
and I try and plunge steadily forward. (^_^)

Eh, again from tomorrow, I'll update my journal without a care,
so everybody please be nice.

In closing, a single word for Taiwan.

Thank you for the lovely birthday party.

I'll see everyone again!!!

P.S. Again, a completely exhausted demon... (^_^)
Aah, and I waited so long for a chance to take photos...
Sorry...


[ * not any notes on this particular sentence, but i just wanted to apologize for the oncoming lack of comprehesibility in this post. he was, as he said, pretty drunk. on the other hand, i think i'm going to count myself a member of satan's army now. (^_^) ]

No comments: