27 February 2007

[249] I bought - 2007/01/23 (Tue)

another unnecessary thing. (^_^)

Yeah well, with the Asian Tour, all my instruments are being shipped out.
So now, without a guitar on hand,
I couldn't lean on just the one guitar until tomorrow.

It's so troublesome. (^_^)
Being without a guitar until the middle of February,
with no practicing, actually would have been extremely troublesome.

I didn't have a choice but to buy one, but I didn't want something too good,
so, I just looked for some cheap basic guitar and bought it.

Then, I tried playing this one,
and it was relatively cheap, and had a nice sound. (yay!)
Since this is my first time having a Les Paul, well, I probably should practice, huh. *

Only, compared to playing my usual guitar,
the sound on this one is of course vastly different. (^^;)

However, guitars these days are expensive, huh?
4~500 thousand isn't normal any more, are they?. (!)
On the top end, they're about 2 million,
but who on earth buys those things, seriously...
If you're wondering about how many tens of thousands of yen this thing cost me, (^_^)

well, with all the stuff I just said, the guy thanked me for quite a while.
Actually, I was already pretty excited about it, but still. (^_^)

Well then, I'm off to practice. (^_^)


[ * a les paul is a gibson model guitar. YOU-kun's newest toy set him back about US$2000.]

No comments: