28 February 2007

[255] I'm home!!! - 2007/01/30 (Tue)

Honestly, Korea is an absurdly hot country, isn't it.
We got to do a live with more spirit and energy
and it was really the best party. (^_^)

Also, our music crosses over into Korea, and our cultures intermingle through the words, those were the kind of things
I realized even after only two days.
And that feeling hot makes me want to run back to to Taiwan. (^_^)

So, the live was a huge success,
but again afterwards, I got swept up in the moment and overate,
so actually, it was a complete regression. (^_^)

I'll try hard again starting tomorrow. (^^;)

Also, while we were on tour, this HP had its eight-month anniversary.
I was thinking that even though it's been such a long while,
everyone's stayed so supportive. I thank you from my heart.
Let's make it a whole year together like this. (^_^)

For the time being, today we've got this. Already seems to have degenerated... (^_^)

P.S. Even Korea, as usual, was a hard slap. (^_^)
Smiles cross borders, too. (^_^) Yeah, well~ it was fun. (^_^)

No comments: