26 February 2007

[243] Again today... - 2007/01/16 (Tue)

I was invited for a drink. (^^;)
It's so restricting when you're not allowed to drink...

Everyone else has draught beer, and I've got Oolong tea. (T_T)
Once again, patience...

If I can't drink, I sure can eat!
I had the chicken and eggs on rice on the menu. (^^;)

Can't drink = eat = getting flabby = even more not drinking = eating from stress = still more getting flabby = ......
Sigh, an infinite loop of flab... (^_^)

And I was just starting to lose the meat from New Years. (bwahahah)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really alot of posts translated over a short time.........

meredeth said...

heheh. i'm just liking the way i've got more posts in the february archive than the month actually has days. i'm hoping to get myself nearly caught up before march, so i've only got two more days... now if only i didn't have to go to work...

Anonymous said...

Yayyy you did an amazing job, so much entries in one go !