28 February 2007

[252] Unohana - 2007/01/26 (Fri)

I made too much. (^^;)

However, I chopped up the ingredients, stir-fried it,
seasoned it with dashi, haa, finally ready,
but when I served it in the bowl, and went to put the konnyaku on as usual...,
What's that? I forgot something... (^^;)
Eh, too late now... I'll use it tomorrow. (^_^)

These days, cooking seems to have become a stress reliever. (^^;)
On tonight's menu, tofu steak, fried tofu and bean sprouts,
and then we'll be serving splendid beans
in reduced drippings from the tofu in the picture. (^_^)

It's healthy any way you look at it, right?
Well~ it'll cure your body.
Tasty and wholesome would be great, huh? (yay)

Well, tofu is good, and vegetables are good,
they are good food for your body, but your stomach is instantly empty again... (bitter smile)
Mm, just a little longer, patience, patience... (^_^)

Okura used to remind me of my mother's cooking.
I made this myself, but somehow, it still had that warm flavor. (^_^)

P.S. Bit by bit, I'll try everyone's menu...

No comments: