28 February 2007

[256] Korean Version (^_^) - 2007/02/01 (Thu)

Not Daikon-kun, Korean ginseng-kun. (^_^)
I got it from a Korean fan.

When I first saw it, I thought, what? This is? Some kind of pseudo-daikon?
But no, it does look like Korean ginseng after all, doesn't it.

I got all kinds of Korean ginseng stuff,
not just dolls, but juice and drinks and sweets
and all sorts of things,
so I'll have to start using it straight away.

At any rate, that was some amazing energy,
the enthusiasm and cheering in the entire stadium.The whole building was shaking. (^_^)
The energy of each person was in a whole different league than in Japan.

And somehow people weren't collapsing in the middle of the show,
we heard from the staff. Maybe just one or two people.

Of course you're wondering about my eating habits. Because I like hot foods, I ate a lot.
When I experienced that kind of power, I thought, I won't be defeated by this!!
and I think I'll need to share the powerful Korean Ginseng luck after this. (^_^)

Also, the Korean people all have nice skin.
There were a bunch of light-complexioned, bright-skinned people.
As a beautiful skin maniac, I was a jealous as I could be. (^_^)

I'll continue the kimchi and genseng diet for a while.
Only a three day stay in Korea, and I'm all huffed up about skin. (^_^)
It must be scary, that kapusaishin and saponin power. *

Bad skin! I want beautiful skin! I think I'll go for it.
I'll report later on that one, too. (^_^)

P.S. The Japanese of the fans who came out was really advanced.
There were fan letters written in Japanese. Reading them,
how could I not be really touched? It really filled my chest. (so pleased!)
I don't know how many people watch this HP from Korea,
but I'd like to borrow this space to say 'Thank you' from the heart.

Thank you for the best night.

We will definitely meet again.


[ * soap ingrediants. also, OMGs! you mean i'm in the same month as my prey!? ... however temporarily ... ]

No comments: