28 February 2007

[257] Promptly (^^;) - 2007/02/01 (Thu)

On the menu today, Pork kimchi and seaweed soup. (^_^)
Incidentally, this morning's snack was the Korean ginseng juice,
and this afternoon it was the Korean ginseng in sugar.

I should think about continuing like this for a while with kimchi cooking...
At present I can't make anything but pork kimchi. (^_^)

It was my first time making seaweed soup,
but it is possible to be tasty and absurdly simple.
With this, my recepie count increased by one. (^_^)

But, today's side dish was the beloved white rice...
For a while, I didn't get to have any white rice, there was only white tofu. (T_T)

With silver, the fan club trip, the Darts event, Taiwan, *
there'll be a strict ban on flab eventually. (^_^)
I'll try to refrain from carbohydrates as best I can.
That would seem to do the trick, but I've got a constitution that gets fat instantly.
If I relax, I'll be 5 kilos before I can blink...
I've already collected a medium sized abdomen. (bwahahah)

Remembering it even now, on that fan club trip those many years ago,
we toasted each other with all the fans,
but suddenly someone's stomach
got pinched
and
someone called out,
'Oh no! Flabby flab!' ...

Uh... next time I'll be doing the pinching, (^_^)
so please prepare yourself. (^_^)

Well, still, even if I can't get super flabby, (^_^)
eating delicious things against my better judgement,
and rapidly eating sweet things, well. (^_^)

The day will come when I'll have to start doing sit-ups... (^_^)


[ * i have no idea what's up with that "silver" part... also, has he been writing novels this month or what? jeez, YOU-kun...]

No comments: