01 February 2007

[207] Truly a great effort. - 2006/12/14 (Thu)

Thank you so much for your many entries.
The level of talent was very high this time, too.

Even beyond photography's inherint duty of 'Recording'
I felt the pieces' Fine Art quotient went up as well.

This time especially, I was more than willing to participate,
but when it came time for autumn colors, I got busy with rehearsals, and recordings and stuff,
and as a matter of fact, I couldn't even get a shot of 'imitation' autumn colors. (^^;)

This year, the autumn colors were late, and there was a lot of rain on the holidays,
so we all ended up with a seriously hard battle
to fight. Next time, we'll pass on the season thing...

Let's have fun next time, too. Everybody work hard.

P.S. TODAY, I'm going to sleep, TODAY...

No comments: