28 February 2007

[258] Today - 2007/02/02 (Fri)

I haven't risen to your expectations, I'm really sorry. (^^;)
With excessive writing, and all the words about Music Station *
I confirmed my schedule in a hurry without thinking.

Well, for good or evil, I had a high fever last night
and collapsed, so I was saved from having to perform.

Yeah~ I didn't catch my end-of-year illness,
so it seems to have come on all at once.

I started feeling sluggish around the day before yesterday,
but after the Korean live, as after all lives,
I become an invalid, so I didn't think much
of just being tired.

Then my throat started getting scratchy,
and I got a headache and chills,
and I thought, Mm, that's not good, and when I checked my temperature,
it was something like 38.5 degrees... **

I was horizontal all morning,
but my fever hasn't completely gone down, and instead, it seems to have gone up.
It went down in the evening, as expected, so I tried taking some fever medicine.

Due to that, the fever seems to have temporarily gone down.
And I'm finally upright. (^_^)

Could it possibly be influenza?
If it hasn't gotten better after three days, then...

Everyone please be careful of colds.
Colds don't go away just because you become an adult.
When you're a child, you can still play, even if you have a little fever.

M? Get myself to a doctor, right now?
Yeah, I know, but still...
Although today I seriously couldn't get up. (^^;)

If the fever hasn't gone down by tomorrow, I'll resign myself then.
(It's just that I hate doctors...)


[ * a TV program they were on that evening.
** that's about 101.3 degrees farenheit. jeez, YOU-kun, i know you don't like doctors, but for crying out loud! 101 degrees!? ]

No comments: