26 February 2007

[241] Sorry to keep you waiting!! - 2007/01/15 (Mon)

Thanks for all the messages while I was away.
Coming back here made me feel really good. (^_^)

I didn't update, even though I wanted to,
and at any rate, it was all piles of snow and even my cell phone was down...

Eh? Flaunting my advantages? ... Sorry. (^^;)
But, but, I was craving a chance to go. (^_^)

And actually, after I said "Wanna go snowboarding together?" *
even Satan came along with me. (^_^)

He cheerfully agreed,
but he is a busy guy, and he made time especially for it,
so I'm going to borrow this space to tell him "Thank you." (*gratitude*)

However, when you snowboard for a long while, since you've already done something stupid,
the WII is a major mistake. Real muscle pain.
Even now, it hurts so much I can't move my foot. (^^;)

Incidentaly, that evening, we watched '24' together. (^_^)
It wasn't my first time watching it, but I was totally immersed. (^_^)
Even now, it's on my mind, on my mind. (^_^)

I'll go rent it tomorrow. (^_^)


[ * said in an adorable kansai-ben, i might add. ]

No comments: