26 February 2007

[236] Coming of Age Day - 2007/01/08 (Mon)

If you thought there were a lot of awfully fancied up people around today,
that's just because it's Coming of Age Day. *

I miss those days... Those long distant days. (bwahahah)
It's really quick, the way time flies...
No matter how many years pass, to speak plainly,
I feel like mentally I never really stop being a teenager. (^^;)
Men will always be children, I guess. I'm ultra bratty. (^_^)

Twenty years old, huh..., I drove around on my motorcycle as much as I wanted
without any restrictions.
I went bike riding on the popular Hokkaido tour so many times.
I wasn't quite so anti-social when I was riding my bike...
Speaking of, I wrote a little thing about it a while ago, didn't I.

Is anybody going to a coming of age celebration? I don't have any memories of mine. (^_^)
Probably, I met with some friends outside the hall, a beer in one hand. (^^;)
... Ah, youth. (^_^)

To all the new adults, please be very careful of drinking too much. (bwahahah)

P.S. People who are going snowboarding, I am a jealous as I could be...
Am I seriously not allowed to have one of those "Go anywhere doors" ...? (^_^) **


[ * the second monday in january is seijin no hi, coming of age day, which celebrates 20 year olds joining society and becoming Legal.

** one of doraemon's tools, apparently, it's a door that you open it and you tell it where you want to go and step through it, and boom! there you are. i think i need one~ ]

No comments: