24 February 2007

[233] At last - 2007/01/05 (Fri)

I bought a WII. (^^;)
I waited a long time,
but Santa never came. (^_^)

So, my first impression:
it's massive fun!

When I played the Famicom * for the first time, in the seriously remote past,
that fresh sensation has been resurrected. It's like, OO~ AMAZING! (^_^)

Only, I wonder how I must look,
laughing to myself **
and waving the remote at the TV. (^_^)

For now, it's the perfect thing to get. Perfect for lots of adults
playing around and making a racket.

If I decide to have a WII party, I'll let you know. (^_^)


[ * the NES for those of us overseas
** just as a nerdy linguistic note, this sentence literally was "exchanging HAHs with myself." i think that sounds cute.
also, insert jealous whining here on my own personal part. i want a WII~ ]

No comments: