28 February 2007

[259] The demon outside~ - 2007/02/03 (Sat)

Because you asked, I got myself to the doctor~ It's a virus~
I've already scattered a bunch of beans. (^_^) *

Eeh, the fever had only gone down a little bit this morning, so I went to the hospital.
'Umm~ I'm going overseas next week...'
I was saying something like that, and they gave me a big fat injection,
and it did give me some temporary relief, but the fever came back again. (^^;)

So in the end, there's nothing to do but cure myself. (^^;)
You can't always rely on medicine.
Just have to steadily lower the fever and repell the bacteria.

Oh by the way, I ate a proper meal!
I'm a so-called Food Fighter, so even a fever does not dull my appetite. (^_^)

Everyone, don't forget to gargle and wash your hands.
As for me, I'm going back to bed for a while.


[ * scattering beans is one of those things like throwing rice at weddings, it's supposed to drive off evil spirits. ]

No comments: